Tuesday, 3 January 2012

...aaaand we're back.


Happy new year, y'all!

The Christmas season was a whirlwind this year... as evidenced by my lack of updates since November. Oops. On the upside, in December I made lots of lovely Chrissy, birthday, and engagement jewels for people, that I can now reveal!

First up, this ring for Naomi and Mark- because this year, they're going to tie the knot! Geddit??

Apart from having awesome taste in jewellery, these two run my favourite cafe, Shucked. It's your favourite, too. Maybe you just don't know it yet. Check it out.

3 comments:

Holly Goes... said...

I love this ring Mad- very well executed!

madeleine brown said...

thanks, Hols! I'll be thinking of your poor toothy-pegs...

chibiaion said...

Whoa, what a pretty little stunner that is. Congratulations for Naomi and Mark, wishing you a fab and fun blogging year! :)
buy aion account