Monday, 22 March 2010

We'll meet again, don't know where...




The best thing about my job is that I get to meet lots of really interesting, creative people, and by the time we've finished weeks or months of to-ing and fro-ing over their design, with visits and emails and phone calls, I sometimes forget that they are clients and haven't been my friends for years. 

I've just returned from Melbourne, where I was delivering these rings to Naomi and John. I made the engagement ring, designed via email, for Naomi when they lived in London a couple of years ago, and only finally met them both a couple of weeks ago when I went to pick up the ring for reference to make the matching wedding ring. 

When I delivered the rings on the weekend, we had a lovely drink in Little Bourke Street, and such a funny chat. When I had to leave, I was really sad! Very strange to say goodbye- maybe you two should come up to Brisbane and visit? I'll show you the sights... we can go to the coast for milkshakes...

Anyway, weirdo stalker-ness aside, don't forget I want to see your wedding photos, you two!

No comments: