Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Bride Godzilla.

Okay, here are a few more pics from our wedding, just because I'm vain and still re-living it.

The ceremony was in the beautiful Latrobe Chapel in Paddington, and reception was a housewarming at our place. Very much a diy wedding- very casual, and just the most fun night I've ever had. Think marquee, bbq, kids everywhere, muddy feet. All in all a great way to christen our new house, and to start the year and this next stage of our lives.

(The title is a reference to the guy who I buy my jewellery tools from- he asked in his Colombian accent if I was a "Bride-Godzilla"- and I had to admit that for a day or two prior, I certainly was. I say this was a casual wedding but it was also the most stressful thing I've ever done. Who knows how those girls with twelve bridesmaids and a ten-foot train get through it.)

(Why is this post all underlined? Why blogger, why??)




5 comments:

Kim Wallace :: Udessi said...

Oh you all look so beautiful, I love the chapel, your dress and those shoes - wow! The photos capture the day beautifully, thanks for sharing!

littlechrissy said...

Madeleine you look so beautiful. Sounds like it was a delightfully delicious way to warm your house and pledge your love. Wishing you many happy adventures together.
Chris xxx

Hanney said...

Bless yr cotton socks! I am so happy for you and Mark, best wishes 'n misses from Belgium!!

Bespoke Letterpress Boutique said...

Congratulations!! Such gorgeous photos, absolutely adore your style!!!

rino said...

Fantastic photos. Looks like a great day - you made it completely your own!
reens