Thursday, 28 May 2009

Paddington Gallery Precinct

(click on the image for a better look)

Join us in Paddington next weekend for the Paddington Gallery Precinct Walk. Twice a year, our whole string of galleries has a big joint opening. It’s a great way to catch up on all the spots you’ve been meaning to check out… but have never quite got there.

I love Paddington so much- we lived there for a long time before succumbing to the lures of the bush. She does get a bit quiet at night, though. So I always love the night of the Gallery Walk- Latrobe Terrace fills up with art-loving revellers wandering up and down the street.

The gallery that hosts my studio, Kiln, is having a showing of some of our favourite artists: Jason Moad, Jan Jorgensen, Renee Treml, Terry Summers, and Chris Bennett. And you’ll also get to see a new range of silver and gold jewellery I’ve been working on… you’ll get a sneak preview soon, promise!

Kiln is right down one end of the walk- why not make us your last stop, and then head further down Latrobe and Given Terraces for a spot of dinner? (All that art-viewing is hungry work. )

1 comment:

Bespoke Press said...

oh my oh my oh my. sounds like the most perfect date. I am so there!